AmpedUp! Networks, LLC. 3-Year Limited Warranty for evPayMate Contactless Credit Card Payment Kiosk
1. Warranty Coverage:
AmpedUp! Networks, LLC ("AmpedUp!") provides this Limited Warranty to the original purchaser (“Purchaser”) of the evPayMate Contactless Credit Card Payment Kiosk ("Product"). AmpedUp! warrants the Product against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of three (3) years from the date of original purchase ("Warranty Period").
If a defect arises and a valid claim is received within the Warranty Period, AmpedUp! will, at its option, either:
1. Repair the Product to fully working order, using new or refurbished parts, or
2. Replace the Product with a new or refurbished product that is equivalent in function and performance to the original product.
The repaired or replacement product will be warranted for the remaining time of the original Warranty Period or ninety (90) days, whichever is longer.
2. Exclusions and Limitations:
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
1. Damage caused by misuse, abuse, accidents, modifications, unauthorized repairs, or other external causes.
2. Damage caused by connection to incompatible equipment or use outside the Product’s intended purpose.
3. Cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents, and broken connectors.
4. Damage caused by natural disasters or acts of God, including but not limited to flood, fire, earthquake, or lightning.
5. Products or parts that have been lost or discarded by the Purchaser.
6. Products for which proof of purchase cannot be provided.
3. Shipping Costs:
The Purchaser will be responsible for all shipping costs associated with the return of the Product to AmpedUp! for service under this warranty. Likewise, the Purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs associated with the delivery of the repaired or replaced product back to the Purchaser.
4. Uninstallation and Installation:
Uninstallation of the defective Product and installation of the repaired or replacement Product is the sole responsibility of the Purchaser. AmpedUp! is not responsible for any costs, damages, or liabilities associated with uninstallation or installation.
5. How to Make a Claim:
To make a warranty claim, contact AmpedUp! customer service during the Warranty Period with proof of purchase, a description of the defect, and any other pertinent information.
EXCEPT AS STATED ABOVE IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, AMPEDUP! DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
7. Limitation of Liability:
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, AMPEDUP! SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR DATA, RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY.
8. Governing Law:
This Limited Warranty shall be governed by the laws of the state in which AmpedUp! is incorporated, without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles.
By purchasing the Product, the Purchaser acknowledges and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of this 3-Year Limited Warranty.
AmpedUp! Networks, LLC.
51 Mill St
Bldg E, SUite 21A
Hanover, MA 02339